The primary goal of the Dream Life Challenge (DLC) is to live my dream life.
For that, I want to:
1. Find my soul mate (= romantic challenge).
2. Earn 1 million dollars (= monetary challenge).
Then the plan is to leave on 21.02.2013 for a 16-month round-the-world trip (RTW2) with the above mentioned girl and travel budget.
Status as of 21.02.2012: I am single with over USD 50,000 in debts (actually, I prefer to call it investments, as I have spent that money to build assets in form of websites, books and knowledge).
Another goal of the DLC is to inspire readers of this blog to live their own dream lives. I will use both well-known and less well-known tools to win the challenge and will describe my experience on this blog.
WHY the DLC?
To go through all the ups and downs of any project, I think it is important to have strong reasons for WHY we do whatever we choose to do.
So WHY do I want to do the Dream Life Challenge?
- Personally, to get any motivation at all, I need to have a big goal
- I am really tired of being broke most of the time
- I am really tired of being single most of the time
- I want to travel more to find inspiration for the novels that I am writing and for the projects I want to work on in the future
- I want to be able to provide properly for my soul mate
- I want to make new friends in many countries
- I want to inspire others to set their benchmarks higher
- I want to help people better understand all the tools that can help them achieve their goals in life
- I want to have fun
- I want to put the self-development industry to a real test
- I want to walk my talk, lead by example
- And last, but not least, I want to make a girl happy.